Gulab Jamun Recipe using Gulab Jamun Insta Mix
Yummy home made gulab jamuns made from instant gulab jamun mix. Very easy to prepare at home. Get this super tasty gulab jamun recipe from our website and just made it.
- Frying Pan to fry the Gulab Jamun
- Normal Pan to make the Gulab Jamun and Milk dough
- Another Pan to Make the Sugar Syrup
- Serving Pot
- 2 Cup Instant Gulab Jamun Mix You can take any Brand of Gulab Jamun Insta Mix Powder, Just check the Mfg and Exp Date
- 1/4 Cup Milk Opt for Boiled Milk
- 4 Cup Sugar To make Sugar Syrup or Sugar Solution
- 1 tbsp Cardamom powder
- 4 Cup Water
- Oil / Ghee for frying
- First, start by making the sugar syrup. Switch on the Gas. Take a pan and add around 4 cups of water and 4 cups of sugar and boil it to make sticky sugar syrup.
- Add cardamom powder to it for smell and good flavor.
- First, pour the instant gulab jamun mix powder into a pan to start making the dough.
- Then start the process of making of dough. Add milk and gulab jamun mix in a bowl and make a smooth and soft dough.
- Apply some ghee on the dough to maintain the softness and keep aside it for 10-15 minutes.
- In between check the sugar syrup and continuously stir it until it becomes sticky. Once done then switch off the flame.
- After 15 minutes put some ghee on your palm and start to make small small balls from the dough.
- In the meanwhile boil the ghee/ oil to fry the balls and once the oil is hot then keep the flame slow to medium for frying. Check that it should not be over heat.
- Then, fry the balls in the ghee/oil and fry it on slow flame. Fry it until it becomes golden brown.
- Then put the fried balls into the hot sugar syrup.
- Cover the lid of the pan after putting the fried balls into the syrup for around 2 hours.
- Now, after 1-2 hr you can see the Gulab jamuns are doubled in size.
- Serve the tasty yummy Gulab jamun to your near and dear ones.
Some Important notes for this Tasty Homemade Gulab Jamun Recipe are to add a little amount of Milk into the Gulab Jamun Mix Powder to make the soft dough. If you add more milk then it will be very difficult to make the dough. Keep the Gas flame on medium to low while frying the Gulab Jamun Balls and continuously stir them. Allow the hot gulab jamuns to cool for nearly 1-2 hr so that sweet balls are completely soaked in sugar syrup and give a good smooth and soft taste. You are welcome to ask any type of query you have regarding this recipe. Surely, will help you to make it.