Paneer (Chenna) balls gravy curry or Paneer Kofta recipe
Paneer recipe is very popular recipe in the whole world. You will find variety recipes of paneer in every home. Besides its delicious taste paneer contains vitamins such as vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin A. Promotes bone health: Vitamin D and calcium present in paneer makes bones stronger and prevents osteoporosis.You can make thousands of recipes using paneer. Paneer balls curry or paneer kofta curry is one of the types of paneer recipe. It tastes very nice and can be a lunch or dinner item. Recipes are very easy when you see one reference for it. This is also one of the easiest and quickest curry recipe. Just follow yoursrecipe.online for step by step cooking process.
- Frying pan to fry the paneer (chena) balls
- Pot to add the ingredients to make paneer balls
- Deep fry spoon
- 1 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Besan
- 1 tbsp Corn floor
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric Powder
- Mirch (Red Chili) Powder
- Oil to fry the balls
- 1 Onion
- 7-8 Garlic
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Curry / Chicken powder
- 1 tbsp Kasturi methi
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 7-8 pc Cashew (Optional)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- First boil the milk and curdled it with vinegar and make the paneer or chenna.
- Now, remove the water and make the chenna ready.
- Add chenna into a pot, then add besan, corn floor, chili powder and salt as per taste.
- Now, pour oil into frying pan and turn on the gas stove.
- Make chenna or paneer balls from the mix and put it on a plate.
- Now fry the balls on slow or medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir the balls in between so that every side of the paneer balls are fried well and a brown colour is came on the balls.
- Now, to make the gravy ready put 3 tbsp of oil on a pan.
- Put the onion, garlic tomato in a mixer and make a smooth paste. If you want you can add cashew into the mixer and make the smooth paste.
- Now, pour the masala mix into the oil and stir it on slow, medium flame till oil comes from the masala and it also looks like little brown in colour.
- Now, add some kasturi methi, curry powder and 1 tbsp garam masala into the masala. Stir it for 1 minute.
- Then, add hot water (water as per your choice but not more than 2 cups) into the masala.
- Add salt as per your taste and let the mix boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add slowly the paneer or chenna balls into the gravy.
- Make the gas flame slow and let the balls remain in the gravy for 5-7 minutes and put the cover.
- Now, add 1/2 tbsp corn floor into 1/2 cup water and put this into the gravy and boil it for 1 minutes.
- Now, turn off the gas flame and serve the hot chenna or paneer balls gravy curry with chawal or roti.
You can serve this super tasty yummy panner (chenna) balls gravy vegetarian curry at lunch or dinner. You are welcome to ask any type of query if you have regarding this recipe. Surely, will help you to make it.
I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work
on. You have done a wonderful job!
منشور جميل ، لقد شاركته مع أصدقائي.
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!