Homemade Eggless cake recipe with choclaty taste
Best home made eggless cake recipe without oven i.e spongy and fluffy cake made by using a pressure cooker. Very easy to make and no extra ingredients required as all the items are available at home. To enhance the taste little home made choclate syrup also added. Try this delicious choclate cake recipe at your home and surprise your special ones on the spacial occassion.
- 1 Pressure Cooker
- 1 Cake tin
- 1 Bowl To mix the ingredients
- 2 Cup Maida or all purpose flour
- 1 Cup Crushed sugar You can crush the normal sugar using mixer
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Dairymilk choclate
- 1/2 tbsp Vanila esscence
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup all purpose flour (maida).
- Add 1 cup crushed sugar into it.
- Add 1/2 cup sunflower oil.
- Add 1/2 tbsps of baking powder and baking soda into the mixture.
- First mix all the above ingredients smoothly.
- Then add milk and add 1/2 tbsp vanila essence into the mixture and make a smooth batter.
- Now, apply little oil/ghee into the whole surface of cake tin.
- Dust some all purpose flour to the base and sides of cake tin. You can also use a butter paper in the base of cake tin to prevent it from burning.
- Now pour all the cake batter into the cake tin and tap it so that air bubbles will remove from it.
- Add 2 cups sand or salt into the pressure cooker and heat it.
- Once heated then put a stand upon the sand/salt.
- Then put the cake tin on the stand.
- Now cover the lid of the pressure cooker and do not forget to remove the whistle.
- First 5-7 minute keep the gas flame high and then make it medium to low and bake the cake for at least 40-50 minutes.
- In between after 30 minute check the cake by putting an fork or knife into it. If the fork or knief comes without any batter stick to it then cake is baked.
- Now, the cake is baked.
- Next step is to making of the choclate syrup to pour on the baked cake.
- Add milk and a dark choclate in a pan and bowl it to make a thick batter.
- Once the choclate batter is ready then pour it to the baked cake for tasty choclaty flaour.
- Now keep it for cooling for at least 4-5 hrs.
- You can add gems choclates or dry fruits to decorate the cake.
- Serve the beautiful eggless home made fluffy and spongy cake with choclate flavour and give surprise by showing your cooking skills.
Very special notes for this home made eggless choclate flavoured spongy cake recipe is that you need to keep patience. If you want to made a cake at home for birthday then this birthday cake recipe will help you.If your query is ghar per cake kaise banaye or cooker pe cake kaise banaye, then your answer is our cake recipe. If you have any doubt or query regarding this simple beautiful cake recipe then please do comment us.
All the very best.
All the very best.